This Elegant Mediterranean House located at the Sta. Lucia South Pacific Subdivision in Catalunan Pequeno, Davao City is a 2-storey dwelling with four bedrooms and four toilets and bath. Its total floor area is 183 sqm while its lot area is 241 sqm.
Completed last July 2011 and never occupied, this house and lot is ideal for those who have achieved success and now want to reap their reward in comfortable and exquisite living.
With the majestic Mt. Apo and a portion of the Davao Gulf sea in sight, this is a perfect quiet and cool haven away from the complexities of the city.
The house’s features and amenities include:
- U.S.-made Shingle Roofing (from a company like Rockville roofing)
- modern Mediterranean-inspired architecture
- 2 spacious verandas
- landscaped lawn
- granite kitchen counter with storage cabinets
- hardwood door jambs
- doors, stair nosings and rails
- rustic wrought iron works
- elegant floor and bathroom ceramic tiles
- all standard quality plumbing and electrical materials/fixtures
- and a bath tub at the master’s toilet and bath
to list just a few.
In terms of subdivision amenities, the Sta. Lucia South Pacific Subdivision is a future golf course/estate currently being developed. It has a club house with swimming pool, basketball court and tennis court; overhead water tank system; gate entrances at the Catalunan Pequeno highway and Puan Road; and, cemented roads/sidewalks with promenade trees.
It is 12 kms from downtown Davao; 19 kms from the Davao International Airport; less than 5 kms from Holy Child School, Phil Science High School, Mintal Public Market and Holy Spirit Hospital; and, less than 10 kms from the University of the Philippines-Mindanao Campus.
See it for yourself as this may be perfectly for you.
For inquiries, please use the Contact Form provide on this website.