Are you looking for a truly high-end real estate property in Davao? Make sure it’s located in a community where elegant properties are also found.
The good news is, there’s a newly built house in Woodridge Subdivision that is simply stunning. It has modern, sleek design, inside and outside. And as you probably know already, Woodridge is an exclusive community in Davao that is really at par with the best high-end residences in the Philippines.
Here’s an introductory specifications of the property:
- Number of Floors : 2 floors + 1 large attic
- Total Floor Area : 560 sqm
- Lot Area : 395 sqm
- Number of Bedrooms : 4, plus 2 extra rooms
- Toilet and Bath : 5, plus 1 powder room
- Other Rooms : Office, TV Rooms, multi-purpose room
- Maid’s Room : 1 with its own toilet and bath
Please take a look at the photos below to get a visual view of what you are getting if you buy this property
Highlights and Notable Features of The House
Garden and Landscape
Let’s start outside of the house. Out of the total 395 sqm lot area, 150 sqm of it is allocated for the garden and lawn. The environmentalist in you would simply say “Wow!” just looking at the garden. And at night-time, the property would really look good from the outside with the first-class lighting system of the house illuminating awesomeness to the garden and the masterly crafted landscape.
The property has a carport (a necessity for residences here) that can accommodate 2 cars, or even SUV and Vans. It also has an oversized dirty kitchen, covered lanai dining area, and laundry area. And, I’m not sure if you will love this, it has an underground (80 cm deep) 3-way pipeline system for pesticide pressure injections against termites.
Now, let’s go inside. Come be my guest! The entire floor is fitted with smooth, first-class granite tiles. What’s really notable as you enter from the main door is the large living area with 6-shelve decoration niche and the equally inviting dining area.
The TV-room, which you can convert into a master bedroom if you prefer, can accommodate 10 persons (call it a mini-theater at home). It has 6-shelve decoration niche and laminated wooden flooring, which is made in Germany.
And if there is a chef in you and your passion in life is cooking, this kitchen is the perfect place for you. Here’s what to expect at this part of the house:
- comes with a bar bar with synthetic granite counter-top and tiles
- 35” built-in hob (ELECTROLUX / Sweden) w/3 gas burners, electronic ignition and safety glass cook-top (color: black)
- 35” glass chimney hood (ELECTROLUX / Sweden) w/electronic controls and 3 speed settings (extract.-capacity: 690m3/h)
- 24” multifunction electric built-in oven (ELECTROLUX / Sweden) w/auto-off timer and 52L usable capacity (stainless steel)
- 32”x71” XL-refrigerator (ELECTROLUX / Sweden) w/dual control + deo fresh (stainless / twilight silver)
- 6ft. baskets-cabinet, carousel, dividers and cabinetries
- multipoint instantaneous 6.5 KW water heather (AEG / Germany)
- ready installation for freestanding dishwasher
Some other things you will love at the ground floor:
- The toilet and bath area, which comes with a double-lavatory top
- A Powder room for guests
- Maid’s room with its own toilet and bath and storage area
- A 2-Horse Power, split-wall type air-conditioning unit
Going up at the second floor, you’ll be stepping at the hardwood stairs going up to the second level. Just when you reach the second floor, you’ll be greeted by hallway, which come with a sitting area where you can feel relax, do some light reading, writing or whatever.
Speaking about reading and writing, the second floor is also equiped with an office. This is perfect for the modern entrepreneur or work-at-home moms. The office is of course ready to be installed with a telephone and DLS Internet Lines.
Not to be left behind, there’s the master bedroom that you have been waiting for. It’s an oversized one, with sitting area and a balcony so you can peek outside. Just seeing your garden down stairs or the neighbors may relieve your stress out.
The other bedrooms are equally spacious, A/C Units amd outlets ready for cable TV, phone lines or internet connection. Each bedroom comes with its own toilet and bath with water heater.
What can you do with an extra 100 sqm floor at the attic? Actually, you can do whatever you want to do with it. But currently, it is
designed to be a multi-purpose room, or a hobby room, if you may. The entire floor is covered with laminated wooden flooring. What’s more, you already have a toilet and bath with 4.5 kW water heather up there.
The Price, PhP 15.5M
If this sounds like the kind of home in Davao that you have been dreaming about, you can get it for a price of PhP 15,500,000, net. You can either pay it in full cash or finance it with a bank loan.
Use the Contact Form and send us a message if you are interested in buying this property.