Overview of The Camella NorthPoint
The Residential Condominium is the hottest thing to happen in Davao’s real estate market since the last 3 years. Many people find it very strange for condominiums to sell that good in the city since Davao City has a vast amount of undeveloped land that could easily be turned into a residential subdivision project.
But it happened and Camella Communities, the developer of Solariega and Toscana in Davao, has responded to the demand and developed it’s own condominium project, which turns out to be very unique of its kind in Davao.
The Camella Northpoint is situated in a place that is considered a landmark in Davao City known by old timers as The White House. The White House is ancient home that is very visible when passing through the Buhangin Fly-over. The land on which the White House stands and the whole of the Condominium itself used to be an Abaca Plantation during the time of Japanese Occupation in the Philippines. And the company that used to operate the Abaca Plantation is considered as one of the oldest corporations in the Philippines and still in existing today.
These days, of course, the place is already among the most expensive piece of land in Davao. From a former agricultural land, it has now become a commercial development with seven condominium buildings on the plan.
Condo Living Amenities at Camella Northpoint
- Clubhouse with the following features: Function Room, Recreation Hall, Fitness Gym, Veranda – overlooking the pool
- Grand Entrance Gate
- Perimeter Fence
- Swimming Pool
- Cabanas with Grill Pits
- Pocket Parks and Playgrounds
- Overhead Water Tank and Cistern
- Garbage Collection Facilities
- Sewer Treatment Plant
- Back Up Generator for Amenitie
- WiFi Access at Clubhouse
Map of the Camella Northpoint
The Camella Northpoint is at the junction of J.P. Laurel Avenue in Bajada and the Dacudao Avenue, very near the Fly-over.
Video Presentation of The Camella Northpoint
Places of Interest in Davao Near the Condo Project
- Davao City Hall, 3.3 km: The most important office of the city’s local government and is also the main reference point of every other place in Davao.
- Abreeza, 200 meters: This a mixed used commercial development which includes a shopping mall by Ayala, the country’s premier operator of some of the luxurious malls in the country.
- Davao Medical Center, 600 meters: Formerly named the Regional Hospital, it is the largest public hospital in the whole of Davao Region.
- Davao International Airport, 5.5 km: Going the airport is never a problem here at Northpoint.
- Robinson’s Cybergate, 800 meters: Is Robinsons Land’s latest commercial project in Davao. This is a small shopping center with BPO offices within the compound of the development project.
- SM City Davao (South), 6.4 km : The SM City Davao in Ecoland is among the most frequented malls in the southern part of Davao City.
Updates on the Camella Northpoint Project
- Land development within the building is 94%
- Clubhouse and Swimming Pool, Cabana and Grill Pit, Meditation Pond (On-going).
- First Building is 95% complete for Manchester bldg with some final touches.
- Second Building is 90% sold, on-going development and turn-over date is 3rd quarter of the year 2011.