Overview of Toscana Subdivision
Toscana is an Italian-inspired subdivision development by Camella Homes. Located in Barangay Puan, Davao City, the Toscana Subdivision is Camella Homes’ second master planned project after the success of Solariega — its flagship project in Davao.
The Toscana Subdivision is a small community consisting of roughly 23 hectares of land divided into three phases of development. Phase 1 and Phase 2 consist mostly of single-storey or bungalow family units. The third phase, is a rolling terrain of mostly two-storey homes overlooking the Clubhouse, the swimming pool and the play courts area. Other features and amenities of the Toscana Subdivision include the following:
- Grand Entrance with Guard House – With CCTV so the people entering the place are monitored for security reasons.
- Spacious Parks / Children’s Playground – there are about 2 playgrounds ready to be enjoyed by your kids.
Map of Toscana Subdivision in Puan, Davao City
The figure below shows the location of the Toscana Subdivision with reference to the popular landmarks in Davao City such as the SM City Mall, the Coca-Cola Bottling Philippines, and the Ulas Market.
The Toscana is roughly a 10-minute drive going to downtown Davao – the city’s business hub.
Proximity To Other Places of Interest in Davao City
- Hospitals: Davao Sanitarium and Davao Doctors Hospital
- Schools: Ateneo de Davao in Matina, UP Mindanao, Philippine Science High School
- Shopping Centers: SM City Mall, Makro, NCCC Mall, Matina Centerpoint
- Recreational Facilities: Apo Goft and Country Club
Video Presentation of Toscana
Camella Homes started the development Toscana in December 2005 and, at the time of this writing (February 2011), the subdivision project is almost complete, roughly 97% done. A good number of residents are already at home in Toscana.
Available Properties in Toscana
There are only a few units for sale left from the developer. But there are some investors who are, for some reasons, also selling their units. Here are some that you might want to consider:
- Citronella Design For Assume (From Individual Investor)
- Rosemary Model House (P 2.3M from the Developer)
- Another 3-bedroom House in Toscana, good price