As the first property listed on this new website, think of this offer as a bonus to you.
And here’s why…
Royal Pines is among the best highland subdivision development in Davao. Real estate investors and buyer with really high-end tastes are making sure they have a piece of Royal Pines. Perhaps, the best features of the place can be summarized as follows:
- True High-end Development that is very close to downtown Davao
- Very accessible to public transportation (main gate along McArthur Highway in Matina)
- Highland project, meaning flood during heavy rains is never a problem here
- Cool, overlooking view of Davao business center and the Davao Gulf
- Close to the best schools in Davao (Ateneo de Davao, Philippine Women’s College, Davao Doctor’s College)
- Close to the malls (SM City Davao, NCCC Mall, Center Point). From the site, you can even see the roofs of the malls.
- Going to the airport is only about 20 to 15 minutes depending on traffic
As for the ammenities found in the community, Royal Pines has the most elegant ones.
- Swimming Pool for kids and adults
- Play ground and Play courts
About the Residential Property For Sale
It’s a residential lot with an area of 353 sqm. The selling price is PhP 8,100 / sqm so that is a total of PhP 2,859,300.
Why is this a good price?
As of January 2010, the selling price of the neighboring lots is already at PhP 9,180 / sqm. That’s a price difference of PhP 1,080 / sqm. It’s very seldom that you find a high-end lot priced lower than the market value.
Notes to the buyers:
- Since this is already a good price, you will be the one to shoulder all the expenses associated with transferring the title in your name, including: Capital Gains Tax, Documentarty Stamp Tax, Registration Fees, Lawyer’s Fees, etc
- Spot Cash as much as possible
- When getting a loan, get pre-qualified first to fast-track the process. Will require 50% Down Payment
Interested with this deal? Get in touch with me using the contact form or use the comment form below.